Hi all! We’re already into August, can you believe it? Pretty soon we’ll be buying Christmas presents! (I know…DON’T say that!)
- Keep up your family prayer journal. Are you seeing answers? Record them.
- Also: Memorize 1 verse this week. Young kids learn easy verses, older kids and adults get the more “meaty” verses.
- Compete to see who can remember the most verses off the top of their head. (Without going back through the Bible to remember them, or practicing first)
- Make this kid vs. kid and adult vs. adult to be more fair.
- Another “Big Word” game: Use the word “alphabetical” as your big word, write down how many words you can make from it.
- For older kids, don’t tell them the big word, see if they can figure it out.
- Do a family evening walk
- Could be around your neighborhood, or around your high school track. (Remember, don’t do any physical exertion if it is hot outside, or you have compromised health. Check with your physician first, if you aren’t sure about the outside conditions, or your health)